Svoboda & Williams offers investors and developers a two-stage assessment of projects and development plans.
Setting up the price is the first part of the two-stage report. The client becomes acquainted with the development and the current situation in the given segment of the residential property market. When determining the price of the project, we take into account the generally available data and reference projects, as well as the unique sales statistics monitored by Svoboda & Williams. An optimal price framework is established (i.e. the average price of the project units), which reflects the actual demand and interest of potential buyers.
CONTENTS OF THE REPORT I: DETERMINING THE PRICE
▪ overview of the Prague residential market
▪ current offer and demand in the project segment and location
▪ overview of comparable reference projects
▪ project assessment
▪ determining the average price of the project and the price range (Euro/sq. m.)
▪ conclusion/recommendation of a suitable type of product
The second part of the two-stage report is the so-called creation of the product. In cooperation with architects and other project partners, we follow-up on the determined price and define an ideal competitive product as well as a corresponding sales and marketing strategy. The project is then ready for sale.
CONTENTS OF THE REPORT II.: CREATING THE PRODUCT
▪ optimization of the effectivity of the units/apartments
▪ optimization of the layouts of the units/apartment
▪ optimization of the unit standard and common areas
▪ final price list
▪ sales and marketing strategy